?

Log in

Villains with Golfcarts

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile

Tuesday, July 25th, 2006
5:31 am
monominor If you ask anyone who is Criterion Games, they will probably not know at all. Although, if they are a big gamer, they will know that the company has made Black, and the Burnout Series. As you know, the burnout series, and Black is mainly based on one thing, damage. You can cause so much damage on those games, it's not even funny. You can pretty much destroy everything in your path... http://game-era.com/review/id/12

(Plot evilly...)

Wednesday, June 7th, 2006
5:49 pm - Recruiting Koopa Krew rookies for upcoming battle. >=3

g_king_bowser
Good evening, fellow do-badders and maniacal fiends. I am the Great King Bowser. In my attempts to rid myself of a couple of pesky plumbers, I have since come to the conclusion that it never hurts to have a contingency plan. I have a plan in mind for getting rid of them, but if that fails, I'll need plenty of new recruits to toss at them... I mean, to GUARD THE CASTLE... yes...

The rewards will be great, and the benefits extravagant. And don't forget our dental plan... it's so good, it's EVIL!

At any rate, I thought I might find more if I join your little group. Anyone got a problem wit' me bein' here? ~_~

current mood: devious

(3 comments | Plot evilly...)

Sunday, March 13th, 2005
1:39 am

jubilee1
Hello. I just joined (obviously). I to, was going through my intrests and found this community. I think its the greastst thing ever and had to join. My favorite villian is Ganondorf, but I like any villian really. Good guys are wusses. I don't like villians who are about to die then turn evil, they aren't really villians then. But yah. This community rocks.

(1 comment | Plot evilly...)

Saturday, January 8th, 2005
2:07 pm

let_me_sleep
I have remembered two of my other favorite villians. Imhotep from the Mummy and Zurg from the Toy Story's and the Buzz Lightyear cartoon.

(Plot evilly...)

Friday, January 7th, 2005
11:03 pm

let_me_sleep
Hello. just joined up an stuff. was randomly going through my interests and under Ganondorf (my favorite villian of all time) i found this place. i just love villians and their evilness so i had to join. villians are the best part of any story. i feel sorry for them when they lose or die. and why are most of the villians ugly? what is wrong with attractive villians seriously? who came up with "youre evil so you have to be ugly so no one will ever think to like you"? thats just crap. i want to see the villians win more often.

my love for villians started years ago. i wrote a speech years ago about why villians are better than the good guys. and i was always cast at the villians in the plays that had them. being the villian is so much fun. it truly is.

beware of them with the evil golf carts of death!

(1 comment | Plot evilly...)

Saturday, November 20th, 2004
12:40 pm - Villains Driving Golfcarts?

ladycygnet
Has anyone ever tried to do any artwork (hardcopy, photoeditor, etc) of a villain actually driving his mean machine?

If it's cool with the moderator, something like that might be fun to post... ^.^

current mood: refreshed

(2 comments | Plot evilly...)

Tuesday, September 14th, 2004
9:02 am - Word from my Fingers says UPDATE

ganondorfminion
Howdy! If you haven't noticed, our background now features a German golfcart factory of something of some sorts! Enjoy the evil! If you have some free time I suggest checking out the golfcarts on a google image search; I nearly used some of the ones with flames, huge tires, or multiple seats! So many golfcarts to ride. What kind of golfcart would YOUR favourite villain cruise in? Images encouraged!



current mood: iNsAnE

(Plot evilly...)

Saturday, September 11th, 2004
8:38 pm

ladycygnet
Hi! I joined because I was looking for groups that enjoy Ganondorf of the Legend of Zelda zeries. Ganondorf is the best video game villain of all time (in my opinion, anyway), and he is probably the best character to use in Super Smash Brothers Melee.

THe main reason I joined this group was because I loved the premise. Heroes are great and all, but we need to give the villain his due too. After all, the hero gets all the glory, while the villain has to settle for being chopped to bits. Or exploding. Or falling into a sea of lava. Or getting hit by a meteor.

Anyway.

The idea of Ganondorf driving a golfcart across the great desert beyond gerduo valley is an amusing one.

That would make for one heck of a sand trap. =p

current mood: geeky

(Plot evilly...)

Sunday, May 9th, 2004
6:16 pm - Move aside, official welcoming squad coming through!

ganondorfminion
Welcome to both fadedjae and pearldeadhead, our newest members! Sorry for posting this late, but I can have a short attention span! ^_^;;; I realize the background image is trying to mess with my head right now, so if it says it's hosted by angelfire, shake your fist and shout, "I know!"

current mood: accursed angelfire!

(Plot evilly...)

Sunday, May 2nd, 2004
10:54 pm - Greetings and salutations!

fadedjae
Hi! I just joined this community because I'm in love with Ganondorf, the best villain from a video game EVER. I even have a Ganondorf plushie who sleeps next to my bed! XD

current mood: geeky

(4 comments | Plot evilly...)

3:43 pm - >_< YEAAAAAGH!

ganondorfminion
The logo/icon for this journal is making me angry... It keeps going to the lovely red X in a box mode... Accursed thing.

Which villain would have the all-time coolest golfcart and why?

current mood: aggravated

(Plot evilly...)

Wednesday, April 28th, 2004
8:59 pm - This Is My First Contribution

beautifullooser
The Donut Song

Well, I ran around the corner and I ran around the block.
And I ran straight into the donut shop!
Omph!

I picked up a donut fresh from the grease!
And I handed the lady a five-cent piece!

Well, she looked at the nickel and she looked at me,
And she said, "this nickel isnt good for me!
There's a hole in the middle and it goes right through!"

I said, "there's a hole in my donut too!
Thanks for the donut, goodbye!"

(1 comment | Plot evilly...)

8:17 pm - Name Analasis! Hop on a cart, and let's go!

ganondorfminion
I thought: "How well do villain names match their personalities?" So, I hopped onto a name-analizing site and typed a few names in! Behold the results:

Hojo (evil scientist of FF VII)

Your first name of Hojo makes you extremely generous. You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life. Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others. Interested in art, music, singing, dancing, and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer. Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates, though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm.

accuracy: 1 mile(s) driven of 10! Not very accurate at all, I'm afraid. Sympathetic? To their mutation needs, maybe! Sarcasm is on the ball, but the arts? Not so much for Hojo. He's a no-nonsense science guy; I don't know how well poetry would go over for him. Who knows.

Ganondorf (rightful emperor of Hyrule from Legend of Zelda)

The name of Ganondorf indicates you are a patient, meticulous person who enjoys working in a very detailed, systematic way, in such fields as mathematics, science, mechanics, computers, or engineering. You do your best work when there is no disruption, as you do not easily adjust to interference and changes once you start a project; also you like to work step by step at your own speed. Your infinite patience would allow you to develop intricate, involved skills to perfection. However, it is not easy for others to work and live with you as you deliberate so long in arriving at conclusions and allow small details to restrict your point of view.

accuracy: 5.5 mile(s) driven of 10! Stretch the imagination a bit, and it all makes sense! Link, the distraction of my Liege's plans, always gets in his way. He can't easily adjust from this, and thusly is defeated in a handi-cap match, which Link has been given EVERY possible advantage in. I'm not so sure about the patient part, or the meticulousness. Of course, if you think of his systematic take over of Hyrule and detailed planning necessary for siezing Hyrule Castle, it fits. Sort of. You make the call.

Sephiroth (super villain in FF VII)

The name of Sephiroth gives you the desire to meet and mix socially and to create congenial circumstances for everyone. However, all too often, you express yourself in a matter-of-fact or awkward way that results in your good intentions being misunderstood. If you are in sales work, you could do well because of your friendly personality, interest in people, and desire to please. You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are not too demanding in work-load or responsibility.

accuracy: 4 mile(s) driven out of 10! If you count his Reunion plan as an attempt to mix socially, then it counts. It could be misunderstood as what your characters percieved it! (or maybe not...) Sephiroth is sort of matter-of-fact in expressing some things, but maybe I'm wrong on that. The friendly personality is really up to you to judge; I personally think Sephiroth just needs a friend other than Jenova to get along in the world. The last bit of analysis can go both ways; Sephy is pretty independant throughout the game, and he doesn't have a demanding work-load, but his past job as top-SOLDIER was doubtfully an easy-going position.

Jenova (evil alien and Sephy's half-mum from FF VII)

Your name of Jenova has given you a desire for self-expression and for positions that allow contact with people, free from the restrictions and monotony into which you are often drawn. Although you desire to be spontaneous and natural, you are often drawn into technical and methodical lines of endeavour and the practical aspects of life. You are friendly by nature, but you cannot enjoy complete ease in association because of a difficulty in expressing yourself.

accuracy: 8.5 mile(s) driven out of 10! Closest so far! Not sure on self-expression, unless killing the Cetra counts. Same for contact with people, but add on the Reunion and Sephiroth as contacts. I'd say Jenova was drawn into monotony with the extraction of her cells by Hojo, and when Sephiroth took her head she was removed, in a sense! Tah-dah! Her technical side could be the involvement with Shinra's science department, and the practicality her cell's use in SOLDIER! Jenova probably does have a hard time expressing herself, but I'm not sure if she wants to be socially active... :p

Rufus Shinra (vice-president, then president of Shinra Inc. in FF VII)

Your first name of Rufus has given you a practical, logical, analytical approach to life and a great deal of patience. You enjoy working at anything of a mechanical or technical nature, and believe that what is worth doing is worth doing well. When you are interested in a project, you concentrate all your thoughts on it and do not appreciate being interrupted. This name creates a deliberate and methodical way of thinking and speaking; it takes you time to learn but, once you have mastered a subject, you do not forget it.

accuracy: 9 mile(s) driven of 10! I'm impressed! I thought Jenova would take it for sure! Rufus is very methodical with his ruling of Midgard, Shinra, and everything else he owns, which is a lot! The Patience is definately out; he wants power, and he wants it now! I doubt he's a slow-learner, but he does retain information fairly well.

That's it for now! More to come! Post your comments/complaints/corrections/requests/whatever, and I shall comply as best I can! Enjoy, I hope!

current mood: working

(1 comment | Plot evilly...)

Tuesday, April 27th, 2004
8:37 pm - Post two, and counting.

ganondorfminion
If folks out there know how to get the picture beside the comment button to work easily, tell me; I would be willing to let you fix it by breifly changing the password into v_w_g! Please help. I'm going to delete one of my user pics; the new one may become devoted to being posted on this page alone, or maybe it will be something else.

Cool factoid:
- Cassie Dunn, director of our school's presentation of Property Rites(poor Searge keeps getting shoved out of the spotlight) is a Ganondorf fan! After discovering this, a lenghy Zelda-series conversation sprang out. I had so much fun!

current mood: happy

(Plot evilly...)

Friday, April 23rd, 2004
9:04 pm - Good Day!

ganondorfminion
I am the moderator, and thusly the one to complain to. Pester me at my personal journal if I don't respond here soon enough, which shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm pretty easy to get along with, so please ask/complain/whatever all ya like! Suggestions appreciated!

current mood: accomplished

(Plot evilly...)


> top of page
LiveJournal.com